Students will be actively engaged in singing well loved camp songs, creating their own verses to songs, performing lots of actions with various rhythms and beats, and exploring and experimenting with instruments and body percussion. They will be encouraged to present and share their compositions or performances with others.
Children will also have opportunities to experience music from different cultures both independently and in cooperation with others.
- If You’re Happy and You Know It
- Ants Go Marching
- Eensy Weensy, Big Fat Spider & Teeny Weeny Spider
- The Bear Went Over the Mountain
- Make New Friends
- It’s a Small World
- The Lion Sleeps Tonight
- My Ship Sailed from China
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Row Row Row Your Boat
- Wheels on the Bus
- Hokey Pokey
- Deep and Wide